The Cycle University Varsity cyclo-cross program will once again be taking on the Northwest cyclo-cross circuit for 2012. All of these riders and support personnel have been recruited for both their professionalism, ability, sportsmanship, attitude, committment to the sport, and the ability to work in a team setting.



Friday, February 4, 2011

A New Mountain Bike is on the way.

I'm excited to share that I have just ordered a 2011 Specialized Epic 29er. Hopefully I should be receiving it from Cycle University in the next week or so. There are several firsts for me with this bike; first full suspension xc bike, first disc brake xc bike, and first 29" wheel bike. I'm looking forward to my first ride on it and giving some feedback on this sweet new machine.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment